Presenter: Dr. Mustafa Habib Learning Design Specialist @ Edraak
Date and Time: Friday 27 March 2020, 4:00pm SAST/Cairo Time
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
In this workshop, we take an overview on how to design engaging online learning experiences. Instead of focusing on the visual design/development aspect of e-learning, this workshop focuses mainly on pedagogy and using the different technological tools to allure the learner into participating and interacting in the learning process.
The workshop includes the following concepts and tools:
- A quick intro to Learning Design
- The Conversational Framework: based on learning theories, the framework helps in analyzing and designing learning environments through technology by Prof. Diana Laurillard.
- Constructive Alignment Theory: this theory by John Biggs emphasizes the importance of aligning learning objectives, assessment, and learning activities.
- Using the Learning Designer Tool to build patterns of teaching and learning activities which, in turn, constitutes learning experiences.
- Examples for engaging online learning experiences
Language:Please note seminar language is Arabic
Facebook: Mohammad Khalil
Bio: MOOC Research Assistant, UCL London, United Kingdom
This event has ended please refer to the live session recording
Registration and more information on the e/merge Africa Arabic event section