- Please watch this space for more exciting events to be announced soon!
Date and Time: Tuesday, 21 April: 15:00 – 17:00 SAST
Description of the session:
This workshop is designed to provoke colleagues to dream, scheme and plan together for the post pandemic future. We will use a range of facilitation processes to unleash the best thinking and creativity in the room about issues such as
- the metaphors for our journeys through the pandemic,
- our learning that transfers to the post-pandemic future,
- structural changes needed in our institutions,
- how to ensure that our institutions carry forward lessons from the pandemic, and
- how to construct better blended lives.
Much of the workshop will take place in parallel breakouts on specific questions where participants can choose which room to join.
Tony Carr is an Educational Technologist in the Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching at University of Cape Town and convenor of e/merge Africa.
To join this session please sign up via Zoom here
Are you an educational technology user working in African higher education? Educational technology usage in African higher education has been changing for a while now, and even more so since the pandemic. Completing the e/merge Africa-IRCEES survey is a powerful act of participation in growing e-learning capacity across our continent. We need your help with this. The results will help us to design online opportunities aligned with your needs and suited to our African contexts. This survey should take between 15-30 minutes to complete. Please complete the survey HERE.