Session format: Webinar
Date and Time: Friday 25th June 2021, 4:00pm SAST/Cairo Time
Presenter: Mohamed Nada, RAYA Higher Institute, Egypt
Description: In this workshop Dr. Mohamed Nada from RAYA Higher Institute, Egypt invites the participant to discover various types of virtual laboratories. He will show the usefulness of virtual laboratories in education and how to employ virtual laboratories with different learning strategies. This workshop will also introduce various types of scientific content suitable for school students. The following main points will be covered:
- What are virtual laboratories and how are they important in education?
- Introduction to examples of virtual laboratories and who they are used.
- Methods of employing virtual laboratories with different learning strategies
- The role of the Flappy platform as one of the Arab examples of virtual labs for school students
- The use the Flappy platform to explain practical experiences
- The use of gamification in practical online activities and its importance in motivating students
Presenter Bio: Dr. Mohamed Nada, PhD in Educational Technology, RAYA Higher Institute, Egypt
Language: Please note seminar language is Arabic
This event has ended – please see the upcoming recording on the e/merge Africa YouTube Channel