Presenter: Henry Stewart is founder and Chief Happiness Officer
Date and Time: Monday 26 October (3:00pm BST /5:00pm SAST) – 4.30pm BST/6.30 pm SAST
Description: “Imagine a workplace where people are energized and motivated by being in control of the work they do”, explains Henry. “Imagine they are trusted and given freedom, within clear guidelines, to decide how to achieve their results. Imagine they are able to get the life balance they want. Imagine they are valued according to the work that they do, rather than the number of hours they spend at their desk. Wouldn’t you want to work there?”
In this interactive online webinar, be challenged, explore different ways of working and leave with actions you can put in place straight away
- How a focus on happy employees can drive results – the framework that makes this happen
- Ensuring a happy workplace when people are remote and online
- Discover when people work at their best, and simple steps to enable that
- How to increase trust and ownership, within clear guidelines
- What are the most important management behaviours. How to be more people focused, especially through the pandemic.
- How to play to your people’s strengths to boost engagement and productivity through the organisation
Our Presenter: Henry Stewart is founder and Chief Happiness Officer of London-based learning provider Happy Ltd. Happy was rated one of the top 20 workplaces in the UK for 5 successive years and now helps other organisations create happy workplaces.
Henry was listed in the Guru Radar of the Thinkers 50 list of the most influential business thinkers in the world. “He is one of the thinkers who we believe will shape the future of business”, explained list compiler Stuart Crainer.
His book, The Happy Manifesto, was published by Kogan Page in 2013 and short-listed for business book of the year.
This event has ended – we thank all who took part. Due to the nature of the content of this workshop access to recording is restricted to participants only. If you were not part of the workshop and have questions regarding this event you are welcome to contact us on [email protected]