Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Presenter: Hania Abdulrazzaq Fatani, PhD Researcher in Educational Technology, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia and Dr. Halimah Yousef Almuntashri, Educational supervisor in education, Jeddah University, Saudi Arabia
Description: The core discussion in this webinar will be:
- Digital Citizen., digital citizenship and digital citizenship values.
- How to be a digital citizen for scientific research.
- The sources that graduate students rely on for scientific research.
- Databases that support higher education students in the quality of their research.
- Technological applications in scientific research to facilitate the work of the graduate student in his research career.
- The most important updates according to the APA7 version to document research references.
Presenter Bio: Hania Abdulrazzaq Fatani, PhD Researcher in Educational Technol-ogy King Abdulaziz University and Dr. Halimah Yousef Almuntashri, Educational supervisor in the education, Jeddah
Language: Please note seminar language is Arabic
This event has ended – recording will soon be available on the e/merge Africa YouTube channel