Growing e-Learning Capacity Together
We’re planning a free, inclusive, participant driven online conference that unleashes the power of networks. From 9-20 July 2018 there will be over 40 events that you can join according to your interest and schedule. Right we’re asking for your bold ideas!
We aim to:
- showcase and celebrate the work of e-learning practitioners, researchers and policy-makers working in African Higher and Vocational Education
- foreground e-learning and educational technology innovation and research
- provide publication opportunities for emerging researchers
- share good practices
- enable networking with experts in Africa and other continents
- support the growth of networked communities of practice
- offer opportunities for experiential engagement with new tools and practices
What kind of conference experience do you want?
What do you want to share at the conference?
Tell us by 6 October at tinyurl.com/efest2018